Childcare Resource and Referral
Community Action Partnership provides childcare resource and referral services to parents and childcare providers in Clearwater, Idaho, Latah, Lewis and Nez Perce Counties in Idaho, and Asotin County in Washington.
Child care resource and referral staff help families and community by:
- Helping families take the guesswork out of choosing child care through referrals to local child care providers;
- Providing information on city and state licensing requirements;
- Are aware of the availability of child care subsidies and other pertinent information to help low-income families afford quality childcare;
- Providing guidance by phone, by email or in person;
- Educating families on how to identify quality child care.
Child care resource and referral staff help to improve the quality of child care by:
- Providing ongoing professional development opportunities to child care providers;
- Supporting all child care programs with starting a business and other ongoing operational needs;
- Providing information on available resources for education and training;
- Advocating for better compensation for providers;
- Collaborating with business leaders, law enforcement, school teachers, and other community members, helping to make child care a topic the entire community cares about