Community Action Partnership is seeking caring people who want to make a difference in their neighborhood, community, and state! Community Action Partnership is dedicated to building relationships that inspire and equip people to end poverty. We need your help!
Energy Assistance Intake/Reviewer
Our Energy Assistance Program works with 1000s of people to help them with their heating costs. Our Energy Assistance Intake/Reviewer team review applications and work with community members to help them get the assistance that they need to be warm during the winter months. This is a seasonal position, but a great way to get experience in an office setting while helping your neighbors!
Job Responsibilities: (include but are not limited to)
- Learn and understand program guidelines
- Talk with clients and collect data to determine program eligibility
- Review energy assistance applications for completeness, accuracy, and documentation
- Offer great customer service while being accurate
Contact Human Resources for a full job description.
We are looking for:
- Good customer service skills
- Willingness to learn and work as part of a team
Hours: Full time/ Monday to Friday (No nights or weekends!)
Seasonal: October to March
Wage: Starts at $15 per hour
Education: High school diploma or GED