Skip to content

Hillcrest Apartments

General Information

Community Action Partnership owns and manages Hillcrest Apartments in Genesee, Idaho. These affordable apartments are financed by the U.S Department of Agriculture’s Rural Development program (USDA Rural Development). They are rent subsidized and residents pay approximately 30% of their adjusted income toward their rent. Each household’s income is reviewed periodically and their rents are adjusted accordingly.

Hillcrest Apartments offers a total of eight apartments, seven of which have two bedrooms, and one unit has one bedroom. The complex also has a laundry room with coin-operated laundry units available.

The lease period for this complex is for one year. CAP pays water, sewer, and garbage. Tenants are responsible for their electricity bills.


Certain restrictions apply to tenant eligibility and tenancy. The eligibility factors are not the same as for other apartments offered by CAP. To effectively utilize space, occupancy guidelines generally require at least two people in two bedroom units. The maximum occupancy is two people per bedroom.

All eligible households must have adjusted incomes below 80% of the Latah County Median Income for their family size. Preference is given to very-low income applicants whose income is below 50% of the Median. Additional information regarding eligibility is available upon request. Median income tables change annually.

To request more information about our apartments please contact our Housing Manager at (800) 326-4843 or (208) 746-3351 ext. 4188 or submit an inquiry online via the button below.  After we receive your inquiry, we will create a rental application for you.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs).  Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form.  To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)                        mail:  U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)                        fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3)                        email:<>.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Submit an Inquiry for Hillcrest Apartments


Housing Hillcrest Apartments

Hillcrest Apartments
146 East Persimmon Street – 445 North Laurel Street
Genesee, Idaho