Community Action Partnership is seeking caring people who want to make a difference in their neighborhood, community, and state! Community Action Partnership is dedicated to building relationships that inspire and equip people to end poverty. We need your help! Are you ready to do something bigger?
Supportive Services for Veterans Families (SSVF) Case Coordinator
Our Veterans’ Services team work hard to connect local veterans with needed resources. The SSVF Case Coordinator will work with veterans, assess the need, case manage, and help to connect veterans with services. To be successful in this role, the candidate will need to be adaptable, flexible and compassionate.
Job Responsibilities: (include but are not limited to)
- Learn and understand program guidelines and available resources
- Understand and practice the Continuum of Care process
- Report organizational outcomes and activities
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with partner agencies and veteran services
Contact Human Resources for a full job description.
We are looking for:
- Willingness to learn and work as part of a team
- Prior experience working with veterans (preferred but not required)
Hours: Full time/ Monday to Friday
Wage: $20 per hour
- 13 paid holidays, annual leave and sick leave
- Family friendly workplace!
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, or other related human services fields
- 3-5 years of experience in case management, human services and/or social services
Requirements: Must pass a background check, and hold a valid driver’s license